Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, this site earns from qualifying purchases. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

Razer BlackShark V2 Pro (2023) Gaming Headset Review

Affiliate Disclosure: Amazon affiliate link. I earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
🎮 BEST WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET
Razer BlackShark V2 Pro
50mm Titanium Drivers • 70hr Battery • THX Spatial Audio
★★★★★

The Razer BlackShark V2 Pro (2023) is the gaming headset I now recommend to everyone who asks. The 50mm titanium drivers deliver stunning soundstage for gaming — I could hear enemy footsteps clearly from 20 metres away in competitive shooters. The 70-hour battery life is genuinely game-changing for wireless.

📋 Key Specs
Drivers50mm Titanium Drivers
Battery Life70 hours wireless
Spatial AudioTHX Spatial Audio
MicrophoneDetachable HyperClear Supercardioid
PlatformPC / PS5 / PS4
✅ Pros
  • 70-hour battery (class-leading)
  • Outstanding positional audio
  • THX Spatial Audio built-in
  • Premium titanium drivers
  • Excellent mic quality
❌ Cons
  • Not compatible with Xbox
  • Razer Synapse app required
  • High price point
🛒 Buy Razer BlackShark V2 Pro on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.