Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, this site earns from qualifying purchases. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

JBL Charge 5 Portable Speaker Review

Affiliate Disclosure: Amazon affiliate link. I earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
🔋 POWERFUL PORTABLE SPEAKER
JBL Charge 5
IP67 • 20hr Battery • Power Bank • PartyBoost
★★★★☆

The JBL Charge 5 is the step up from the Flip 6 that's worth every extra rupee. The bigger battery doubles as a power bank for your phone, the IP67 rating survives full submersion, and the sound output is genuinely room-filling. This is the speaker I take camping, to the pool, and on road trips.

📋 Key Specs
Battery Life20 hours
Power BankYes (charges your phone)
Water ResistanceIP67 (1m deep, 30 min)
PartyBoostYes
Output Power40W
✅ Pros
  • Built-in power bank feature
  • IP67 waterproof
  • 20-hour battery
  • Loud 40W output
  • PartyBoost for multi-speaker
❌ Cons
  • Heavier than Flip 6
  • No speakerphone/mic
  • No 3.5mm aux
🛒 Buy JBL Charge 5 on Amazon
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.